1. Duration of Presentation
|Opening & Teaching Lecture
|Oral Session (Keynote)
|Oral Session (Free Paper)
|JSPN-KSPN Case Discussion
* Please make sure to check the “Daily Program” on the website for your allocated presentation time.
2. Prepare your Presentation File(s)
- Prepare your presentation file(s) in MS Power Point (MS Office 2010 or 2013).
- Bring your PPT file(s) on a USB memory stick. Please make sure that the file(s) is/are copied correctly onto the USB memory stick.
- If you use fonts other than standard Microsoft Office fonts, please bring the font file itself with your presentation file(s).
- Presentation monitor aspect ratio is 4:3.
- Presentation should be made in English (no simultaneous interpretation provided).
3. Preview Room
| May 9 (Thu)
||Room 111, Songdo ConvensiA
|May 10 (Fri)
|May 11 (Sat)
|May 12 (Sun)
- You should visit the Preview Room to check and up-load your presentation file(s) at least 3 hours before your session starts to ensure your presentation file(s) appear(s) properly. A technician will be ready to assist you with checking and up-loading the file.
- In case of combining video files with the MS Office Power Point, we kindly recommend to check your presentation file at least 5 hours before your presentation.
- For those who have presentations in the morning session, please visit the Preview Room until the day before the presentation.
- All presentations will be stored on a network server, and will be accessible from the PC in each session room where the presentation will be held.
- Our staff at the Preview Room will help you to upload your file.
4. Audio Visual Equipment in the Session Room
- All presenters should use only venue facilities. Each session room will be equipped with the following;
- Laptop (operated by a technician at the control desk) running MS-Office PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 operated in Windows 7, equipped with compact disk reader (CD & DVD) and USB drive.
- A smart pointer, a mouse and a LCD monitor on the podium and a timer monitor under the front of the podium.
- One beam projector (RGB port)
- One main screen
- To avoid frequently occurring technical problems during the presentation, all presenters are asked to use only IBM compatible PCs and the single LCD projector preset in the session room for all presentations during the session.
- Presenters are requested not to use their own laptop computer in order to ensure the smooth operations of the session.
- Presenters must upload their presentation file(s) at the Preview Room in advance.
5. Equipment on the Podium
- The SEATS for speakers will be reserved on the Left in the FRONT ROW facing the podium and it will be marked as “NEXT SPEAKER”. Please sit and stand-by on the “NEXT SPEAKER” seats and step on the stage at your turn.
- Before reaching the podium, you will be introduced by the chairperson(s).
- Upon reaching the podium, your first slide will be projected onto the screen.
- The timer monitor will be founded under front of the podium and it will be going for the duration of presentation.
- You can operate the screen by clicking the mouse to go to the next slide when you need to.
* A Cue Light is also available for you to go back (Red Arrow) and forth (Green Arrow) in your slides.