Payment of registration fees should be made using one of the following methods. You can choose one of the options during the on-line registration process.
Option 1. Credit Card
- - Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration.
- - The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, Master Card and JCB.
- - All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- - The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- - The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'PayGate.'
Option 2. Wire Transfer
- - All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- - The sender's name should be the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, please send a
copy of the wire transfer slip to the Central Office marked with the registrant’s name that appears on the wire transfer slip.
- - Please ensure that the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- - Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration. If you pay after the registration period, you will be
required to pay the additional fee by wire transfer.
- - Bank Information.
||For International Transaction
||For Korean(국내 송금용)
||Seoul Nat’l University Hospital
(+82-2-3449-8380 from Overseas)
||Asian-Australasian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery (AASPN)
Invoice & Receipt
- The congress invoice will be issued on your request.
- Please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoice will be issued within two weeks after your request.
- Receipts can be issued and printed at the ‘My Page’ after you complete the proper payment.
The Certificate of Attendance / Presentation / Chairing the session can be issued and printed at the ‘My Page’ after two weeks after the congress.
Go to Online Registration